Friday, July 15, 2016

All I Listen To Is Paramore

So let me tell you a little something about Paramore. They were all the rage with all of my friends for YEARS. Like, everyone loved them. I think when they were coming out, I was just getting more into folk-y stuff and leaving the grungey screamo pop punk shit behind. I scoffed with my nose way high up in the air at ~Paramore~ fans. They were suuuccchhhhhh ~posers~ hahahah.

Then recently I saw this:


And after hearing "Still Into You" I had to listen to their new album. The sound is so different. It was a perfect segway into their old music. Hayley has always had a beautiful vocal range, it was just a little lost in the sea of heavy guitars. It helped bridge the gap and now all I can say is, I LOVE THIS BAND! I LOVE HAYLEY WILLIAMS! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!! hahahaha I'm basically going nuts. I've listened to nothing else but Paramore for the last two weeks. I already know almost all the words to like half of their songs.

Plus to top it all off, me and Hayley both have a celebrity crush on Jason Segel - how fucking random is that? We have way too much in common to be honest... it's spooky.


I'm going to share my favorites. It's going to be difficult but I'll do my best!



Honestly, can you believe
We cross the world while it's asleep
I'd never trade it in, cause I've always wanted this
And it's not a dream anymore
No. It's not a dream anymore
It's worth fighting for



This song is so funny:

And now I’m standing at your doorstep
With Los Angeles behind me.
If you don’t answer I’ll just use the key
That I copied 'cause I really need to see you.

If you're not here when I break in
I’m gonna go to your closet,
Just so I can smell your skin.
As the chemicals swim,
I know I’ll never love again,
I swear I’ll never love again!

Baby, are we over now?
Maybe I can change your mind?
As soon as you walk out my door,
I’m gonna call a hundred times




I'm not bitter anymore
I'm syrupy sweet
I'll rot your teeth down to their core
If I'm really happy

Depends on the day
If I wake up in a giddy haze
Well, I'm not angry
I'm not totally angry
I'm not all that angry anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment