Tuesday, May 10, 2011

relating two unrelated songs by Liz Phair and Peter Bjorn and John

It's time for a little game I like to play with myself called "relate two unrelated songs!"

it's why mix cd's are the best. people who enjoy mix cd's derive meaning from a variety of things. That's beautiful. well. let me share the beautiful songs I thought of.


Liz Phair - "Flower"



Imagine being her object of affection... haha idk. I think it's kind of sexy to be completely honest. I'm not so wild like her, but like I said, I wouldn't mind her feeling that way about me hahahaha. Oh wow. Hello. Let's hope family never reads this blog.

In case you want to know what I meant by 'object of affection,' I think Peter Bjorn and John certainly know how to define it with thissss songgggg..... dun dun dun!!!!!!!!!





^ things that make me feel excited and thoughtful... sex and deriving infatuation/total admiration and motivation out of life, usually from a person lolz. but lyrics are cool that way. they can be about whatever you want them to be about.

No comments:

Post a Comment